For this particular form, they need two pieces of identification. And believe it or not, credit cards, social security, and birth certificates will not be accepted. And one of the pieces of identification must have a photo of you on it.
- U.S. certificate of citizenship or naturalization
- U.S. permanent resident
- Uniformed Service ID card.
- U.S. Armed Forces card.
- Non-driver’s identification card.
- State-issued driver’s license.
- Matricula Consular (Mexico)
- NEXUS (Canada)
- U.S. University Identification
- A lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance policy
- Form I-94, Arrival and Departure Record
Unacceptable Forms of Identification
- Social Security cards
- Birth certificates
- Credit cards
- Health insurance card
- Utility bill
- Corporate Card
For more information on the 1583 form check out this article.
If you still need assistance, you can reach us at the following channels;
Call us - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/contact
Live Chat - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/