You do not need to submit or provide documents "in person".
You are required by the USPS to accomplish the USPS 1583 form, which can be downloaded by logging in to your account.
Next, you need to get that form notarized. We partnered with Notarize.com so that you can do this online. You will need to submit 2 IDs to support the form.
Here is a list of what they will accept from you:
- Valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification card
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card
- Alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance policy
For more detailed information about the 1583 form, CLICK HERE
If you still need assistance, you can reach us at the following channels;
Call us - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/contact
Live Chat - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/