Acceptable IDs in US locations are listed in section 8 of the USPS 1583 form. Below is the list of IDs as stated on the form. We need at least one photo ID and another ID that confirms your residential/business address.
Acceptable forms of photo ID (must be current):
- Valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification card
- Armed Forces card, Uniformed Service ID card, U.S. University or any government issued identification card
- Passport, alien registration card, or certificate of naturalization, tribal identification card
Acceptable forms of ID with home address:
- Current lease, mortgage, or Deed of Trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- A home or vehicle insurance policy
- Form I-94, Arrival and Departure Record
IDs that are NOT acceptable:
- Utility bill
- Social security cards.
- Credit cards.
- Birth certificates.
- Corporate identification card