Anytime Mailbox has upgraded its mail forwarding functionality.
You can now request to forward multiple mail items and packages together and get a shipping quote to approve prior to the final shipment.
These upgrades will save you time and money while providing transparency on the forwarding costs for your selected mail items and packages.
Note: Before you start forwarding mail items, kindly set up your Forwarding Addresses.
To start forwarding mail items follow these steps:
- From your Dashboard, click Inbox.
- Select the Mail items you want to forward. Click Actions then Forward.
- A pop up box will appear to select a Forwarding Address, Service Preference, Fulfillment Type, With Insurance, With Tracking Details and you can add Notes to the Operator.
- For International forwarding address it will ask you to declare the value of the items that you want us to ship for customs purposes.
- Click Submit to send the forwarding request to the operator.
Note: If you requested a quote before shipping, a shipping quote will be sent back to you for approval.
Once the Operator sends you a shipping quote, you can view this under Action Required.
- Click on the Mail Item, and it will show the details and the total cost for this forwarding request.
- Click Approve if you accept the shipping quote.
- Select Reject if you do not approve the shipping quote and want to do another action request. All the mail items will go back to your Inbox folder.
For accepted shipping quotes the operator if applicable, will update the Tracking Number and complete the request.
You will be notified via email when your forward request has been completed. You can also log in to your Dashboard > Mail > Completed Forwarded folder to review your most recent request and the tracking details.
If you still need assistance, you can reach us at the following channels;
Call us - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/contact
Live Chat - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/