- You are done signing up with Anytime Mailbox, now what do you do?
- In order to start receiving mail the US Postal Service requires that your identity be verified.
- Login to your account and click on the blue ‘’Complete Renter Verification’’ link and follow the steps
- To successfully go through the verification process, you’ll need access to:
- Laptop or Desktop Computer
- 2 Pieces of Identification
- You can also the download the 1583 form and get it notarized locally
- Once documents are submitted, wait for your mailbox application to be approved
- Your mailbox has been approved, now what?
- You may now use your mailbox address to receive mail
- When the mail center operator receives a mail item for you, they will take a picture of the front of the envelope or the package label and upload it to your dashboard for you to see
- You will receive a notification email on your renter app
- The Anytime Mailbox Renter App can be downloaded using the links below
- I don’t understand my Dashboard
- Anytime Mailbox helps you manage and organize your virtual mail effectively
- Check out this article to understand your Dashboard and the Folder Groups
- I received my first virtual mail, now what?
- You have to take an action request on your mail items. This is important to avoid storage fees
- Check out the articles below for the actions that you can take. (The actions you can take may vary depending on your mail center operator and the service plan that you are on. You may also incur additional charges by doing these actions.)
- You may want to view your invoice or update your credit card information or payment details
- Check out some articles below that talk about that.
If you still need assistance, you can reach us at the following channels;
Call us - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/contact
Live Chat - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/