If you had previously requested a change of address with the USPS and decided to close your Anytime Mailbox address, then you will also need to cancel that change of address.

Otherwise, you only need to contact senders yourself and notify them of your new address. Note that the USPS 1583 form is not the same as a change of address form.

If you still need assistance, you can reach us at the following channels;

Call us - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/contact

Live Chat - https://www.anytimemailbox.com/

Email: help@anytimemailbox.com